Governmental Affairs Committee
Mission Statement The Governmental Affairs Committee (GAC) is to influence local, state and federal officials who develop/enact public policy in order to enhance the business climate for our members.
- Identify and research all public policy matters that may influence the business climate for our members.
- Make recommendations regarding positions on public policy matters to the executive committee and the Board of Directors.
- Actively lobby local, state, and federal governmental officials regarding all approved chamber governmental affairs positions.
- Partner with other chamber committees to leverage chamber influence in the public sector.
- Organize and attend necessary events to acknowledge and thanks governmental official for their work on behalf of the chamber and the general citizenry.
- Encourage public policy that promotes economic development.
For more information please contact Pam Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hold for pictures.